Thursday 15 January 2015

Mascara this, Mascara that...

The 3 must-have mascaras:
These mascaras are by far amazing. Either just by themselves or all at once, they give an extended look to your lashes.


From left to right:
Clinique - High impact mascara With this, you could just apply by it's self and get nice thick lashes, but when you apply the MAC mascara beforehand, it finishes the look beautifully. As you can see by the picture, I am way overdue a repurchases. This product has lasted me around 6 weeks. 

MAC -Studio Fix Boldblack Lash
As I said, applying this before the Clinique mascara, you will get a great set of lashes. Even just using this product alone, your eyelashes will look even and long without clumps of mascaras here and there! This product is still on the go after 8 weeks!

Clinique - Bottom Lash Mascara
By far my most favourite bottom lash mascara. In previous experiences, I've been left with panda eyes due to a bad formula, wearing my makeup all day, or being out in wild conditions. However, with this mascara you don't need to worry about that! It is literally perfect in the sense that it doesn't do any of the above. Got to love a great mascara that won't budge right? Currently on my second week of using this; it's staying strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment