Wednesday 9 December 2015

The Best Bronzers

The 9th day of blogmas and if you can't already tell, I'm getting excited for Christmas! Carrying on with the products you apply after your base, I thought it was about time I talk about bronzer. The majority of the products that I own are High-End, but that's only because I believe that they would be worth the money - otherwise, they wouldn't be classed as 'High-End'. I have also not found any alternatives/dupes for these products so that is also something I'm looking out for.

You can look for/buy the following from: Selfridges and Debenhams.

Chanel - Soleil Tan De Chanel - £32
You might think that £32 for a bronzer is quite expensive, but Chanel, to me, is a luxury brand. Therefore, I don not feel guilt for purchasing something rather expensive every one and a while. Also, I have used this product for so long now and I can't even see any sign of a dint - there's so much product! The bronzer does not have any fall-out so the formulation is incredible. This is an all-roundeer product. I is long-lasting, gives a healthy/natural-looking finish and is totally worth the amount.

Naked - On The Run
This is a set that includes: 5 eyeshadows, a mascara, an eyeliner, a blush, a highlighter and a bronzer. The bronzer inside of this is half the size of what you'd get in the Flushed palette, however, this set is really good as it gives you a bit of everything that you need.

MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish Natural
I've had this product for 2 years now and it is amazing. I am no where near hinting pan and I use this product almost every day. This gives a natural finish and can work for contouring too.

bareMinerals -Warmth
Not the best out of all of the other products mentioned, but still does the job. This is a loose powder so as you can probably imagine, this job is not an easy one.

Charlotte Tilbury - Filmstar Bronze and Glow
One of my favourite palettes. The highlighter and bronzer that you get are just amazing. They total balance each other out and neither of them look ridiculous when applied. The bronzer is so perfect and it doesn't leave any fall-out. Definitely worth the value!

No comments:

Post a Comment