Thursday 3 December 2015

A MAC and KIKO Haul

Why does this year feel like it is going so fast? Ahhh... Anyway, it's the 3rd of December and the third post I have for you for blogmas. As I previously mentioned, I am still doing main posts on Thursdays and today, I'm showing you my most recent purchases from MAC and KIKO.

So for those of you who have already followed me on Instagram - jodiemoon__, or my Snapchat - jodielmoon, you'll have seen that I went to Manchester on Monday. This was to spend some of my birthday money and hint to some of the things that I would like for Christmas.

KIKO - I haven't been to KIKO since August and this was while I was in Portugal (I did a post on what I bought there - click here to view). The Trafford Centre have just opened a KIKO shop and when I saw it a literally was so shocked! I didn't know that there was one being put there so I was so happy! The quality is unreal and it's so cheap.

Things that I purchased from KIKO:

Mascara - £7.90
Nail Varnish - £4.90
Travel Jar (10ml) - £1.00 x2
Eyeshadow - 124 - £2.90
Eyeshadow - 134 - £2.90
Pencil Lip Gloss - £3.90
Long Lasting Stick - 04 - £6.90
Long Lasting Stick - 19 - £6.90


MAC - Never in a million years, at the age of 16, would I think that I'd have 16 MAC lipsticks. I'm so incredibly fortunate to be able to buy these products; it's such a luxury! Some of you may think that 16 is obsessive, but this is my only really big collection and I'm proud of it. The on that I've recently got was - High Strung. I did 'Back 2 MAC' - sending back 6 of your old packaging in replacement for a lipstick. The finish is Frost and it would go so well with a heavily pigmented eye. Not only that, but I think it suits every hair colour. I also repurchased the brush cleanser - better than any I've ever tried and the eye brow applicator in the shade Lingering. I really wanted an orange eyeshadow for the crease when creating a smoky eye. I've seen so many tutorials where people do this and it just makes the eye look perfect. I got the eyeshadow, the refill, in the shade Rule.

Things that I purchased in the MAC section of Selfridges:

Eye Brows - Lingering - £14.00
Eye Shadow - Rule - £10.00
Brush Cleanser - £12.00
Back 2 MAC lipstick - High Strung - Normally £15.50

No comments:

Post a Comment