Tuesday 15 December 2015

A Trip to the Hairdressers

Day 15 of blogmas and if you can't already tell by the title, today, I went to the hairdressers. I've been way overdue a cut, but I've been doing it by myself for a while 9I would not advise).

As you can probably see by the photo, my roots were growing through so I also went for a dye - dark brown. I normally go brown, but it tends to fade to an auburn shade. I am trying to grow my layers out and I really needed a trim so it's slightly annoying as I'm only just starting to feel comfortable with the length of my hair.

I can never seem to find I hairdresser that makes me think 'WOW' or 'I actually like my hair' even three months after. So what I tend to do is, go to different salons every time. It is a massive risk because when I've said just a trim, once they chopped 2 inches off and I was gutted! Also, I love meeting new people so it's nice to talk to others and get to know them.

This time, the: dye, wash, cut and blow dry cost £65. Obviously, due to me travelling to different places, the price varies, but this is normally the average price.

The pictures do not really show any improvement, but basically, my hair was auburn and it's now dark brown. It also is super glossy and has a much better shape as I've had quite a bit cut off.

No comments:

Post a Comment