Thursday 17 December 2015

Bits From Beauty Bay

It's getting closer and closer to Christmas so I thought I should squeeze in a buy from Beauty Bay.
My mother has bought me a present from there, but I cannot show you until after Christmas. So I thought I would show you the two things that I purchased myself.

The two products that I purchased are from a brand called Morphe Brushes. I've only recently heard about their products from Instagram and Youtube. I bought one of the brush sets and an eyeshadow palette.

Morphe Brushes - 35N 35 Color Matte Palette - £15.95
This eyeshadow palette basically does what it says - matte eyeshadows. It has not got any shimmers or frosts in so it's nice to actually just have a palette with a range and selection. This palette is incredibly cheap and has amazing quality!

Morphe Brushes - R15 15 Piece Brush Set - £23.75
Collection contains:
Angle Contour
Oval Fluff
Angled Fluff
Chisel Fluff
Detailed
Soft Fan
Concealer
Angled Liner
Oval Lip
Pointed Liner
Spoolie
Flocked Sponge
Brow Groomer


No comments:

Post a Comment