Thursday 25 June 2015

My Makeup Brush Collection

This post is basically just going to show you the makeup brushes that I own. There are quite a few from different brands and they're all used in different ways or to apply different products. There are a few of the brushes that have been apart of sets and there are a few that have been given to me as gifts etc. I am not being payed to advertise these brushes.

My brush collection:                     
MAC 129
MAC 266
MAC 217
(RT = Real Techniques)
RT MC Sponge
RT Silicone Liner
RT Expert Face
RT Contour
RT Shading
RT Pointed Foundation
RT Buffing
RT Lip
RT Setting
RT Blush
RT 201
RT 301
RT Duo-Fiber Face
RT Duo-Fiber Contour
RT Duo-Fiber Eye
Louise Young LY22
Louise Young LY34
Ecotools Eyeshadow
bareMinerals Full Flawless Face
bareMinerals Max Coverage Concealer
Zoeva 224
Zoeva 122
Zoeva 127

I also have 3 mini brushes and a blusher applicator from Benefit

No comments:

Post a Comment