Monday 17 August 2015

A Make Up Menu

It's been a while since I've last done one of these posts so I thought it was about time I show you my changes and keeps. If you follow me on Instagram, jodiemoon__ , you'll have seen this post. I've actually restarted my feed and I'm trying to post things more beauty related photographs.

I'd say that this look is perfect for an evening as it's quite heavy around the eyes and lips.

If you want to see an autumn lip then keep following for a post in the next few weeks!

Disclaimer: All these products are paid for by myself and I've not been paid to talk to you about them.



Benefit's Porefessional for my nose
Smashbox Primer all over the face
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser
Urban Decay's Creamy Concealer
Real Technique's Miracle Completion Sponge to blend in the concealer
MAC powder
MAC 129 powder brush
MAC Bronzer
Real Technique Contour brush
Urban Decay's Brow Box
Soap and Glory Archery Eyebrow pencil
MAC 266 angled brush
Louise Young Brow brush LY34
Urban Decay eyeshadow - Tease
MAC 217 brush
Soap and Glory Supercat eyeliner
MAC Superbold mascara
Urban Decay Pervision mascara
Clinque Bottom Lash mascara
MAC Odessey lipstick

1 comment:

  1. Love the makeup, especially the lip color!

    ReplyDelete