Tuesday 11 August 2015

A Sephora and Kiko Haul


Okay, so continuing on the things that I purchased while I was in Portugal, I found a Sephora and a Kiko. I felt like such a little child when I approached these shops because I was just so happy! I knew what I want, got it and the lady who helped me showed me how to apply certain products. We don't have these shops in the UK so it's a long time before I'll be going back to one. Let's get started...

Kiko -
213 Brush
Power Pro Nail Lacquer in black, blue, pink and purple.
Nail Lacquer in a shimmery pink shade
102 Color Fever Eyeshadow Palette 
Tweezers

Sephora - 
2 waterproof makeup removers
2 lip glosses - Ruby Extract and Rosewood Elixir
Candy Apple lip balm 
Eyeshadow in the shade Colorful
Nail-varnish in the colour Icy Cocktail
2 creamy body washes in the scents - Chocolate and Vanilla
Eyeshadow primer
73 brush
13 brush
90 brush
Clarins Sun Care Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment