Thursday 6 August 2015

Duty Free Goodies

Recently, I've been on holiday in Portugal. Some of my posts have not uploaded when scheduled and have all jumbled up. I'm going to be posting a bit more than once a week as I've got a bit more free time (I normally post once a week on a Thursday). This post is about 4 of the things that a purchased while I was at the airport and on the plane.


Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer - Originally £25.
I bought this product while I was on the plane and they normally already have good discounts because you don't have to pay tax. Anyway, our plane also provided 20% off - result! In the end, I think I payed £16.40 for this product and I can't wait to us it. I've red the reviews and it seems to be an amazing primer.

Victoria's Secret Scents With Love - Originally £20.
Again, I bought this set of scents while I was on the plane. I think I ended up paying £16 for these which is basically just the 20% off. They didn't have any deals on these as they're fairly new. I have been looking on other websites and I've found them cheaper, however, they're sold out. The website actually has really good offers on everything - Polyvore.

MAC Pro Longwear Powder in the shade Light Plus - £21
I bought this while I was at the airport in the UK. This is where you can also get tax-free goods. I got 10% off whig made the powder come to £18.90.

Michael Kors Perfume in Sexy Amber - Originally £79
I payed 83 Euros and this came to around £60 - bargain! This time last year, I bought the 30ml version and I still have some left. I decided to get the 100ml one this time as it worked out a lot cheaper to buy then getting the 30ml.


No comments:

Post a Comment