Thursday 19 November 2015

Makeup and Skincare Haul

I feel like my last few posts have all been about hauls and yet again, I have another for you. Recently, I've just been obsessed with trying new products and re-purchasing others. Last week I did two orderers online - Debenhams and Beauty Bay.

Debenhams order -
With the Debenhams order, if you ordered two Lancôme products, you got a load of free goodies and everyone loves free goodies, right? Also, if you bought the La vie est belle perfume, you got a free body lotion (which I love!). I'll link everything below and I'll state with were the products that I got for free; there's a lot that were free! To top that off too, there was 10% off on all beauty and fragrance.

Beauty Bay order -
I've never tried anything from the Anastasia Beverly Hills range and I've see that their products are very highly rated. I thought I'd give an eyebrow products for a go as I feel like that's the thing I lack the most in my collection. I've also never tried anything from Shavata before. I normally get the Brow Enhancing Serum from Boots but paying £38 to see a slight improvement is a little bit disheartening - especially when you've bought 3! So I thought I'd give this ago; so far, so good. I do realise that this order was slightly risky in the sense that I'd never tried any of these things, but you never know unless you try.

Debenhams order -
Lancôme - La vie est belle - 100ml perfume x2
Lancôme - La vie est belle - body lotion (free)
Lancôme - Brush (free)
Lancôme - Lip gloss - Glow in Love (free)
Lancôme - Hypnôse Mascara - Black (free)
Lancôme - Eyeliner - Black (free)
Lancôme - Moisturiser - Hydra Zen (free)
Lancôme - Blusher (free)
Lancôme - Makeup bag (free)
MAC - Cremesheen Glass - Double Dare
Clinique - Bottom Lash Mascara - Black

Beauty Bay order -
Anastasia Brow Wiz - Auborn
Shavata - Brow Strengthener

You can see this post on my Instagram page - jodiemoon__

No comments:

Post a Comment