Thursday 12 November 2015

The 4 Perfect MAC Lip Liners

One of my favourite beauty brands is MAC and their range in shades just continues to get better. I think it's fair to say that I'm notoriously known for my collection of MAC lipstick collection. Recently, I've got into the lip liners and I'm going to talk to you about the 4 that I've recently purchased. Not only is the quality great, but they're also such a great price - £12.50. For high-end brands, this is a very reasonable price. Also, if you want to get MAC products slightly cheaper, you can order them online at Debenhams; they do discounts of 10% ever season. Depending on whether you shop at Debenhams regularly, you can also sign up for their Beauty Club Card where you get 3 points for ever £1 you spend. Then, once you've collected 500 points, you get a £5 reward at the end of that month. Therefore, it's better to order all you MAC, Chanel or Too Faced products online there. They also sell Tom Ford products so you can get some really good offers there. Now, onto the lip liners... 


Dervish - A pink liner with a slight hint of beige

Cherry - A classic red. Perfect before apply a lipstick on top or by itself

Subculture - A classic nude; perfect for everyday 

Beet - A purple-tone plum shade. Great followed by Odyssey

Check out my Instagram to keep up-to-date with the products I buy and places I got to - jodiemoon__






No comments:

Post a Comment